My Blog List
"...Whatsoever He Doeth Shall Prosper" - Psalm 1:3 Are you the type that wakes up in the morning and you have nothin...
LITTLE BY LITTLE It is really a hard thing for many of us to have patience, we are always wanting to live life on the fast lane where eve...
There are many opportunities but very few people with Skills to take them on. I have read in the papers through the years how the point...
Monday, 2 February 2015
Some Tips From A Friend "Edward Hire"
1. Pay God first and then pay yourself second. For all income
you earn, take 10% tithe and 10% for saving. Most people
tend to find reasons why they cannot afford to save. Maybe
you are one of them! They often complain of small income
or expensive bills, children are demanding and all kind so
of reasons. How can God bless a storehouse that you do
not have? Deuteronomy 28:8 “The LORD will guarantee a
blessing on everything you do and will fill your storehouses
with grain. The LORD your God will bless you in the land
he is giving
you.” – Edward Hire Yosia
2. Ten to 50 percent of your salary should go to work for you. Money in the purse is only gratifying to the soul; so put your money into you savings plan and less in your purse for immediate and easy spending.
3. Learn to live on less than your purse(i.e what you eventually have left after servicing your savings plan) and learn to live on less than your salary. The Indians are good at this. They are frugal.
4. Don’t be in a hurry to invest. Take a great caution so that you do not lose your money.
5. Analyze your priorities. Discipline yourself to save and invest, and there
by later attain increasing wealth. Money can not quench desires; only.
6. Save for uncertain times such as old age or unexpected circumstances(1 Timothy 5:8 “Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever”.;6:10 “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.”).
7. Accumulate wealth first in small amounts, then larger amounts as you learn and become more cable.Your goals should be simple and definite.
8. Be focused, and concentrate your efforts to acquire more information, new friends, strategies for better service, and cheaper and better products.
9. Beware of lending out money. You are not a bank, so do not bring others burdens on yourself.
I love God, I love Myself and I love my neighbors whoever they may be, Am ready each and every time to shine the Light of Jesus and Bring assured Hope to those that have lost it and to reconcile the hearts of men and God that they may love him wholly.
Proverbs 21:20 (NLT) – The WISE have WEALTH and LUXURY, but FOOLS spend whatever they get. Are you the type who spends whatever you g...