Monday 2 February 2015

Health Is So Important To Work, Service, Business & Financial Management


One person may ask, How does health play apart in my financial management. I would only say one thing ask the people who are sick how much they are spending or how much is being spent on them. If you went to Mulago [Our Referral Hospital] or any hospital in the world, you will agree that one of the greatest asset a human being has is HEALTH. The bible teaches that a merry heart is like medicine to the soul [Proverbs 17:22] and I agree that is very true.
It has been written in the scriptures that we need not to worry [Mathew 6:33] instead seek the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, this is because WORRY can not add anything to your life. One of the things that make us get sick, starts with the state of worry which then brings in stress and we know it's one of the number factors that kills people. Heard of people who get heart attack or high blood pressure, they will tell you they were stressed [worried about this and that].
I write to encourage us to watch what we eat [personally I kicked soda out of my life], I prefer to take juice or water and for the past 1 year now, I have greatly benefited. Find time to exercise and sweat out toxics [every saturday I go to the basket ball court  and I play basket ball which has greatly helped me]. 
The healthier you are, the better you will be to enable you learn and apply the many things you learn. When you are healthy you are able to work. The greatest wealth might actually be your health.
Stay healthy in you mind, soul and body, then you will see the benefits even in your finances.
This scripture puts it perfectly for me: 3 John 1:2 "Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Posts

With almost 11%, This Can Be An Alternative Source of Income

Photo by  Tech Daily  on  Unsplash By Arthur Moses Opio I read something profound this week on social media. Livingstone Mukasa said, "...