Thursday 30 October 2014

"The thought of I WISH after it was done"

Proverbs 21:5 ESV
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty."


One of the things you never ever want to go through is living a life of regret, and most times people caught in such frenzies are those who WISHED they hadn't done this or that, of course sometimes it is inevitable but we can avoid this.
When it comes to managing finances, I have come to realize we put ourselves in a fix even without knowing but when your eyes open, it is worth changing.
I have often told people that most times the short distance you could have walked, could save you lots of money but some go with the excuse of am tired or aah! it's only one thousand but we have at least fallen on the quote that says "Beware of little expenses, a small leak will sink a great ship" - Benjamin Franklin. If you ever changed certain things you do, then you can make progress.
Here are some of the reasons people end up using boda bodas (motorcycle taxi):
  1. Waking up late, so they end up paying to be rushed which can also put your life at a risk. and impact of your pocket, instead of using 1000 ugx, you end up using 4000 ugx
  2. They are lazy
  3. They think it is the quickest means.
  4. For me I just love boda bodas, they sort me out
I changed my perception on when exactly to use these guys but I have indeed realized there is a price for being late, so when we end up having to pay the cost of being late that's why we end up spending on boda bodas more often. When i have been late, I have even cursed a bit, but when i do things a little bit earlier i found my day flowing better and saving on lots of things even that little extra money i would have paid.
You can change your attitude and say when i walk, it will contribute to my health through exercise. Attitude is key to changing as well.

The WAY You lead your life can determine how much you can save, not only money but even much more. 
To avoid living in regrets, or the "I WISH state" 
Manage your lifestyle, it should be great joy changing the way you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Posts

With almost 11%, This Can Be An Alternative Source of Income

Photo by  Tech Daily  on  Unsplash By Arthur Moses Opio I read something profound this week on social media. Livingstone Mukasa said, "...