Wednesday 28 June 2017

Confronting Evil and Challenges In Life



The bible tells us that we don't wrestle against FLESH & BLOOD but against PRINCIPALITIES & POWER. Are you in a place where it's tough, where evil is the order of the day, you see things happening and it looks normal. Are you afraid of speaking against injustice because you think that your FAVOR will go away or you won't be considered for this or that opportunity.

There are times we are in a horrible PIT in our lives and it's only God that can take us out of it. Do you feel like you have been in a PIT for too long, have you waited and there is no rescue. May be you have been calling on man for help, may be you have been calling on your ancestors, may be you have been looking at your own strength. Remember the pit is not your FINAL destination.
In Psalm 40 verse 1 David said, "I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."
We can only learn patience through tough times, we can also learn that only God is the one we can DEPEND on, it is written in Romans that the hope that God has given us doesn't DISAPPOINT because God has shed his love abroad our hearts. Our fights are not to be faced with fear because Christ has made us more than conquerors, he has caused us to triumph. It is written that we shouldn't cast away our confidence that has GREAT REWARD, and I am also reminded of what God told Abraham in Genesis 15 verse 1 ....“Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great.”
I encourage someone out there with these words from Isaiah 41:10 
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
May God set your feet upon the ROCK and may he establish your goings. 
Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Posts

With almost 11%, This Can Be An Alternative Source of Income

Photo by  Tech Daily  on  Unsplash By Arthur Moses Opio I read something profound this week on social media. Livingstone Mukasa said, "...